There was a good woman who lived in a town. She was very generous. She was so kind, so hospitable, and so kind to the poor that people called her the daughter of Hatim Tai. The town was close to the highway. There was no stopping. , but due to the influx of settlers, it gradually became a bus stop on the road, when the bus ran out of time, the poor people would not have been able to stay there, they would have spent the night sitting there hungry and thirsty. If the women had been with them, it would have been even more troublesome. So she said to her husband, "Why don't we build a guest house for the comfort of the people so that those who can't move forward or backward at night can easily spend the night and went to work the next day?" ?" Her husband liked it, so she built a boarding house and arranged for a man to cook for them.
She began to come and go people who could not come and go, they ate from there at night and slept comfortably, then spent the night and went to work, then a benevolent advised her husband that her wife will impoverished There is so much food cooked every day and leftover people are invited. What good is such generosity? So one day she decided to close the guest house. When the wife found out, she was upset because God had given us so much. land that we could make bread with our own wheat and the reward of hospitality throughout the year. It used to be that now this fountain of goodness will be closed, but when her husband said, the wife was silent. Today I feel a little sad. I'm tired of living at home. Why don't I come back from earth? She said, "Very good husband. He took her away and there was a well garden and crops.
She walked around for a while and then she came and sat on the edge of the well and started looking into the well. Her husband was wandering around too She said, "Let's go." They are coming back, but the water in the well is the same as it is. When the husband said this, the good-hearted woman said, “Well, the water in the well is not running out.” She said, "The well never runs out of water". The stomach used to come and the belly was full. Why were you afraid that Allah Almighty would reduce the water of this well for you? He was so heartbroken that he said he would open the house again so as long as the woman was alive, the guest house would continue in this area. May Allah be our support and help.
Fifteen years ago today a gravedigger passed away in our neighborhood, his name was Muhammad Yusuf. Her strong body and big eyes were full of light. Faith shone on his face. The rainy face was his only routine, he left home in the morning and returned from the cemetery at night. He always walked on one side of the road and did not look down on anyone. One day, the polite neighborhood boys got together and said to Yusuf, "You've been through the whole cemetery. Tell us about an incident." Hearing this, Yusuf turned serious, took a deep breath, and said. Today I am 27 years old, I am making tombs, the same thing happened to me, it was a summer afternoon, and some people came to me to make Babaji's tombs. I asked if he was male or female. So he said that the woman... he was electrocuted. They said this and left. I usually make graves by myself. I began to make graves in the scorching heat
. The tomb was completed at 2.30 pm. To put the final touch on the tomb, I entered the tomb and heard a sound like something breaking glass, and then the smell spread, and the tomb turned cold. I lay in the grave. It was very hot outside and the tomb was cold inside and full of fragrance. It made my soul happy. I was silent in surprise and terror. The funeral was after sunset, the woman's heirs buried her and left, but I was curious about the kindness of this woman that she has received such a great reward. By the way, I came to know that this woman lived inside Farid Gate Bahawalpur and she died due to electric shock. My ancestors lived here. I came to Farid Gate inquiring and found out about the woman. Her husband had died some time ago.
He was sick for six or seven years, she served him day and night. Despite her husband's serious illness, she did not betray him and cared for him wholeheartedly. Despite her poverty, she worked hard to feed him and sacrificed her feelings for her sick husband. People who selflessly serve humanity for the sake of Allah Almighty and stay awake in the path of Allah even at night. About these people, Allah Almighty has said that I will give such rewards that no eye has seen and no one has imagined. Blessed are those whose graves are full of fragrance and freshness. May Allah forgive us and all Muslims and grant us freshness in the Hereafter.

0 Comments